Become a part of the Third + Shoal team. Located in Austin's "New Downtown," Third + Shoal is a new 29 story Class AA office building with 345,000 SF. The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for day-to-day operations and implementation of policies
and property procedures, as well as executing excellent property service for our prestigious tenants. This includes positively responding to tenant’s requests and concerns, team/vendor management, on-site financial reports, project management and other items
as required. The Assistant Property Manager will work closely with the General Manager on a variety of projects and administrative tasks, as well as following the direction of corporate partners as appropriate.
- Provide timely responses to tenants regarding requests and assess tenant needs on an ongoing basis, assuring satisfaction in regards to response time, quality, and resolution.
- Manage tenant move in/move out and ensure all policies and procedures are being followed.
- Ensure that tenant activities, lease provisions and actions comply with lease terms, as well as oversee and enforce building operating regulations by completing periodic inspections.
- Demonstrate commitment to customer service by planning tenant activities and periodic visits.
- Evaluate the daily activities and performance of building personnel and vendors.
- Assist in special projects related to the renovation and remodeling of tenant spaces, working with contractors and tenants to ensure desired outcomes are achieved.
- Assist the Property Manager in the timing of escalations, collection of all rents, and actions taken to lease available space within the building.
- Develop and manage tenant improvement budgets as well as manage contract services and monitor contractor performance.
- Assist the Property Manager in developing annual operating budgets for assigned buildings and functional areas.
- Complete all monthly delinquency, late charge and monthly activity reports.
- Work with financial manager and property manager as required to complete vendor payable processing and other ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Accounting, or Finance preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years of relative commercial property management experience.
- Prior experience preparing annual operating and capital budgets, as well as property management accounting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent in use of computer and Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel and Outlook.Prior Nexis and MRI experience preferred.
- Pro-active work ethic with a willingness to learn and a passion for working in commercial real estate.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail across all responsibilities and tasks.
- Ability to work within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong partnership and leadership skills to successfully work on efficient and effective teams.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills to permit multi-tasking.
- Ability to manage time well in order to meet deadlines.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ADA@TIERREIT.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.