Become a part of the Third + Shoal team! Located in Austin's "New Downtown," Third + Shoal is a new 29 story Class AA office building with 345,000 SF. The Tenant Services Coordinator is primarily responsible for assisting the property management team to
maintain positive tenant relations and to help perform administrative functions in the Property Management office. This includes developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the tenants and being accountable to management for insuring issues
and needs are responded to and resolved by the appropriate individual, department or service. This position will also have responsibility for general administrative functions as they pertain to tenants and the operation of the building. .
- Act as the first point of contact for tenant requests, service calls and issues.
- Demonstrate positive customer service on a consistent basis, portraying a professional, courteous and problem solving attitude in all interactions
- Manage the work order system. Ensure work orders are generated to the maintenance team; partner with vendors as appropriate on day to day issues; inform the Property Management team of new work orders and escalate more serious issues immediately; and follow
up on/close out work orders timely
- Support the Property Management team with general administrative tasks including answering phones, filing, front desk duties, mail coordination, reporting as well as additional assignments as needed
- Coordinate and schedule all tenant move jobs and any after-hours access requests.
- Prepare tenant service billing for input into MRI
- Prepare supporting documentation and tenant statements and distribute to
- Process incoming A/P invoices
- Track contract engineering billings and tie out billed overtime with approved overtime requests
- Monitor and maintain tenant price list and emergency contact information
- Ensure that tenant and vendor Certificates of Insurance are valid, all additional insured entities are correct as well as coverage types and amounts as specified in lease or contract documents
- Participate in monthly reporting process by tracking service calls and preparing reports
- Assist in other projects and tasks as needed and requested by Property Management team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as to organize and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Proactive self-starter with a willingness to learn and a passion for working in commercial real estate.
- Ability to comprehend and administer various real estate related contracts
- Competent in use of computer and Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Prior AVID and MRI experience preferred.
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year of customer service and administrative experience
- Property management experience preferred
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ADA@TIERREIT.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.